To provide proof that you stand under Common Law you must first record your birth. You can then obtain ownership of your Legal Fiction and go on to make other declarations such as recording a business under common law.
- First, simply use this link to complete the Birth Certificate form. By recording your birth, you establish your standing as a living man or woman. https://www.commonlawcourt.com/deeds/ Click on the Birth Certificates option on the Deeds page and complete the form. You must complete your birth certificate declaration before submitting any other deed.
- As soon as you have submitted this form you will be sent an email with your Common Law birth certificate unique reference number and account log in details and a temporary password to your www.CommonLawCourt.com account.
- Log into your account with the details given and change the temporary password to one of your choice.
- Now go to the DEEDS page again and click on Fictitious Names to obtain ownership of your legal fiction. Complete the form and submit.
- You will receive another email with your unique reference number to your Legal Fiction. You have now taken ownership of your Legal Fiction and stand fully under common law.
· Should you wish to obtain an embossed birth certificate and/or a CLC Identity card (highly recommended) simply go to the SHOP tab on the www.commonlawcourt.com website and all available certificates are displayed there.
· Simply click on those items you wish to purchase and add to your basket. There is a small fee for these items to cover the cost of production and postage.
· Alternatively, you can click on the link to any chosen document. Instead of adding to your basket you will also see “Looking for a digital version of this certificate? Click here”. By clicking that link you can obtain the digital version of these certificates to print yourself.
You must complete your birth certificate declaration before submitting any other deed.
It is best to use an email unique to each applicant so that each individual has an account of their own. (Although a family can all use the same email to record details, for recording children for example, it just means they will all have to use the same log in details to that one account.
Click here for a secure way to sign up, you will be supporting independent news. Click the button below.
Disagree with this article? why not write in and you can have your say? email us